Thread: Help--Stuttgart, Arkansas guides

Default Help--Stuttgart, Arkansas guides

I am heading to Arkansas during the 2nd week of the season. I will be in Stuttgart for 1-2 days, and I am in need of a recommendation for a duck hunting guide service.

If you know a good guide or if you had a good experience please let me know. Thanks
    Feet down, wings cupped, that's the way "the HO's" shoot ducks!

1854 Prodrive/ 36 hp FPR

Default Arkansas

Buckshot Duck Lodge in Gillette AR. A good friend of mine Greg Hackney is the owner. First class all the way around. Call me if u want more info. 727 646 8448

Clint

Check it out Diggler, another St Pete ducker
    Member of the Bay Area Quack Ho's

Regional Director- United Waterfowlers of Florida

Hunted in Stuttgart many times and have always had good service and results with these guys. First, you can't go wrong with Johnny "Hoot" Gibson and his "Goose Busters Guide Service". He can set up both Duck and Goose hunts although his specialty is Geese. I've had some great Duck hunts with him as well. Check out his Web Site.

B J West and his "Quack Attack Guide Service" also does nice AM and PM Duck hunts on some great private land in the Stuttgart area. He can be reached @ 870-830-0995

Mike Bogy and his "Flying Feathers Guide Service" treated my son and I to some great limit shoots on ducks last year. Call Mike @ 870-830-3466.

All of these guys work hard, put you on birds and do it for reasonable fees. All private land as well. Tell them Bill G. and son Tyler from Bradenton Florida said to call, they will treat you right.

I have hunted with "Hoot" as well. He is quite a character. No frills (especially if you stay at the lodge) but he can sure put you on the birds. Like Weg said, his specialty is geese.

Even if all your teatnus, HEP A,B & C vaccinations are up-to-date, whatever you do, don't stay at Hoot's "lodge." To say that the lodge could use a woman's touch would be a gross understatement. To say it needs a bulldozer is closer to the truth.
    The University of Florida is in Gainesville.

Gator Nation is everywhere.

You may not like it, but you better learn to love it, biatches.

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    Even if all your teatnus, HEP A,B & C vaccinations are up-to-date, whatever you do, don't stay at Hoot's "lodge." To say that the lodge could use a woman's touch would be a gross understatement. To say it needs a bulldozer is closer to the truth.
    ... and I was trying to be nice.

That don't make him a bad guy, though. I thoroughly enjoyed my time spent with the Hootster.
    The University of Florida is in Gainesville.

Gator Nation is everywhere.

You may not like it, but you better learn to love it, biatches.

Thread Information